Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sponsor a Child

Introduce health education to the population, by providing health education materials and instruction about what is happening in the world of preventive health. Providing equipment and school supplies to schools affiliated with Project 2000 International. The problem of access to education, fair treatment must be addressed and solved. Building a secondary schools, training and adequate remuneration for educators, social and economic factors that determine access and the abandonment of school: direct and indirect costs incurred by families, external assessment of performance of education by families ... The access problems must also be addressed in terms of equity, reducing disparities for the most vulnerable and the most remote areas. Your help can greatly help reduce the disparities stated above. Please help us collect pens, copy books, computers or make a donation today.

http://www.project2000international.org/Sponsorachild.htm

www.project2000international.org

1 comment:

Alarico Adalbert said...

“I could not have closed on my first home without Mr, Benjamin Lee ! Benjamin and his team went above and beyond for me on this transaction. He handled my very tight turn around time with ease and was always available for me when I had questions (and I had plenty), even when he was away from the office, which I greatly appreciated! He and his team handled many last-minute scrambles with the seller and worked tirelessly to make sure that I could close before my lease (and my down payment assistance, for that matter) expired. Mr Benjamin is incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple offers on properties before my final purchase and Benjamin was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Benjamin and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud home owner! I would encourage you to consider Benjamin Briel Lee for any kind of loan.Mr, Benjamin Lee Contact informaions.via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740  Email- lfdsloans@outlook.com.